Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Shower Phase 1

My friend also took pictures yesterday and she's emailing them to me so I will do another post since a lot of what I took, turned out blurry... I should be fired from taking pictures :-). That said, the shower yesterday was amazing! Alena, Allison, and Erin really outdid themselves and everything was adorable and delicious and so fun!

The Food Table
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup :-)
Mini Pigs N Blankets with some yummy dips...
Mini Chicken Pot Pies in Biscuits!
The handmade mobile that hung over the food table... so cute :-).
The Dessert Table
Such an adorable diaper cake! The pink rice crispy treat pops, mini apple pies, color coordinating jelly beans and meringues were all so tasty!
Little details throughout with birds and owls... flowers to match... I loved it!



I was told by friends who already have girls that showers for girls are different than showers for boys and that I should expect to get mostly clothes. That couldn't be more true, ha ha! Andre and I still have some baby essentials to take care of but our little girl has quite the wardrobe now! :-) We did get an awesome exersaucer from my parents off our registry which Daniel insisted we assemble last night. My little helper :-). It was so great to see all the ladies that came out yesterday! A girls only afternoon is good for everyone! :-) I am so lucky to be surrounded by such great girls!

Andre's mom and grandma got Anya a precious frame and matching rocking chair. They both say princess and the chair even has a tu-tu! I'll take a better picture of the chair now that its up in her room and looks so cute!

Daniel had an awesome day with his daddy during the shower. He went to the pet store, had lunch at McDonalds, and even got to go to the Everett Children's Museum. Andre said he was an angel for him and took daddy by the hand to look at every little area of the museum, some areas more than once :-).

No comments: